Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running! Thank you for your support!
Have you heard of Amazon Prime Day? It’s coming up, starting the evening of Monday, July 10 (at 6 PM PT) and goes through Tuesday, July 11. If you’re in the market for anything, you definitely should check it out for some epic deals! Last year on Prime Day, sales went up 50% for Amazon as they attempted to create a “Black Friday” for the summer months. More than two million toys and more than one million pairs of shoes were purchased on Prime Day 2016, and over 90K TVs were sold!
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, I highly recommend it! There are so many privileges to having Prime:
- Get free, 2-day shipping on millions of items!
- Amazon music is better than any other music app! Ad-free, 2 million+ songs, limitless skips and replays (probably my favorite part!), and of course, it’s free with Prime.
- Video streaming even allows you to download so you can watch movies and series offline!
- Prime reading offers over a thousand free books and magazines.
- Borrow Kindle books and get to read new books the month before their release.
- Audible Channels are available…because listening to a book or series is sometimes more practical than sitting down and reading.
- Enjoy free unlimited photo storage and many other deals (too many – and too detailed – to mention on this post, so they are included here on the Prime Insider page)!
What are you waiting for? Here is where you can sign-up for your free 30-day trial! Or you can opt for the Amazon Family Free 30-day trial which includes all of the above, plus a 20% off diaper subscription and exclusive coupons and deals. Check out that feature here.
Once you have Amazon Prime, some things you can expect to be on sale on Prime Day include the Amazon exclusives like the ever-popular Echo dot or the Fire TV. Kindles will also likely be on sale for a great price (at the time of this post, they are $50 off!). If you’re in the market for one of these, Prime Day is the time to jump on it!
If you’re like me, and you aren’t in the market for the more expensive stuff, you might consider some of these practical items (check Amazon or click on links for most current pricing as the deals change through the 30-hour Prime Day; these were on sale at the time of this post):
Anti-fatigue, standing comfort mat – this will probably revolutionize your dish-washing time, seriously!
Again, check out Amazon for all the latest deals, and be sure to get Prime before you start shopping! I hope you’re able to take advantage of some of these awesome deals while they last! Happy shopping!